FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Shay, Culver City, L.A. Destination Hotel REVIEW MASTER THREAD
Old Feb 5, 2022, 4:57 pm
777 global mile hound
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by ralphs
What other hotel nearby would you spend $350/night on with those inclusions? I think a lot of the value of the hotel is the location in a nice area of Culver City that we've driven to in the past as a place to spend a day. West LA is expensive without a lot of great options.

I also happen to prefer (really nice) breakfast sandwiches over omelettes but can of course respect a different opinion.
Respected and understood
Location has me intrigued for a number of reasons so point well taken.
Your probably a lot younger I'll bet?
To me without fruit plates, a variety of egg dishes,scrambled omelettes etc smoked salmon waffles pancakes its just not a 4 star hotel or proper breakfatst
Hilton Resorts World does this now except @ Crockfords or in a Conrad suite and I hate it.I leave the property and go elsewhere.
People stand in line for 30 minutes or longer on weekends to get breakfast sandwiches to go (ugh) Its fast food no matter how you slice and dice it
Oh well old age it happens to all of us.That said I want my younger family members to see all of life and its great traditions including a great brunch when we travel