FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Homewood Suites by Hilton Hillsboro/Beaverton {US-OR}
Old Nov 15, 2004, 6:59 pm
jetguy727

Programs: Delta SILVER Medallion; Alaska Mileage Plan; HiltonHHonors GOLD; Starwoods GOLD
Arrow Homewood Suites by Hilton Hillsboro/Beaverton {US-OR}

I wanted to share my stay experience at HWS Portland/Beaverton, OR. I was very impressed with the facility, lobby and "Lodge" area was nice. Very spacious, warm and inviting. Front desk staff was extremely helpful and nice. Being my first stay at HWS, I did not know what to expect of their "suite". It indeed was a full suite - nice bedroom/bathroom area with double doors, great if you're entertaining or working with others in your room. For an extended stay, this is the way to go! I wish they were around about 20 years ago when I had a job transfer and condo wasn't ready to move into!

This was a combination mattress run (to move up to Gold), business, and pre-holiday shopping. Facility is fairly new, and next door to a new Hilton Garden Inn.

I am not speaking for all HWS's - but this was new and nice, and I would book it again if necessary. Price was awesome - $62.90 for AAA!!!