FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Forum Lounge Thread (2022)
View Single Post
Old Feb 4, 2022, 8:24 pm
painintheuk

For example, I like Forty Creek and I like Nanaimo Bars. Maybe even side by side. But in the same bottle? https://www.lcbo.com/webapp/wcs/stor...6#.Yf2cPvhyZf8. Hmmm....
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
I also have a bottle of that in the fridge. It tastes good, and might also be good on or in ice cream. I don't think I've made any cocktails with it yet though..
Originally Posted by vancovuer25k
Nice thinking! I will make the same offer (since it seems you already have a taker).
Well, I've got 1 more day in YYZ, so now I may have to go back to LCBO and buy a bottle of this to try . I'll be making more Nanaimo bars tomorrow, so I can do a taste test!

Originally Posted by Bohemian1
My faith in the next generation is totally restored when I can send Child 2 in YYZ a picture of the mise en place, and she can correctly identify and text back the cocktail that I'm building.

Maybe not the most marketable skill, but I'm glad to see that some aspects of home schooling still work.
Child 2 sounds awesome, but what about those of us who don't have the same level of schooling? I don't see anything strawberry-y, so I'm out of guesses.

Last edited by tcook052; Feb 4, 2022 at 8:55 pm