FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Using Regional Upgrades on Delta (RUC) post 2/1/2022
Old Feb 4, 2022, 8:05 pm
Flyinhigh

Originally Posted by whooperatw
Has anyone seen where searches with single class CRJ200 flights don't show any availability? Looking ATW-PDX and Delta downgraded the MSP/DTW flights to all CRJ200 in March again and those single stop flights don't advise availability. Searching say the MSP-PDX only I can then see.

Prior to 2/1 it would usually, though not always, show availability. Nice to have the tool, frustrating with all the bugs. Bigger issue is from posters above; calling in when seeing availability per site then told no. Will keep dreaming we can just apply these online someday.

Also, did see it with certificate availability and not GUC on a flight with D as the fare bucket. March 15
I posted basically the same thing above, but flying out of LAN. I would just search ATL (or first connection) onward for availability and call an agent. Doesn't look like any one confirmed this worked, but all of the flights I searched out of LAN that didn't offer first class to DTW showed no RUC or GUC availability. Looks like the system sees no first available on the CRJ200 (because it doesn't have any) and then fails to show the upgrades for flights after that