FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA & AA JFK T8 joint operations to begin Dec 2022
Old Jan 25, 2022, 3:02 pm
guytp

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by samthemanct
all I ever asked of BA when flying on them is to be treated the way AA treats me, and my family when they are with me. BA doesn't do that. I have lots of friends who fly who agree with me, they may not post, but rest assured, we don't fly BA if we can avoid it. BA at JFK in T7 is anti AA flyers, and that has been my experience.
To me BA aren't treating you badly, they're doing exactly as they say. AA may treat differently but I don't feel your being discriminated. I'm OWE via BA. I haven't even tried to guest anyone greater than guesting limits - nor would I. That's not the rules so I'd rather not embarrass myself or anybody controlling access to the lounge. I know if I'm in a lounge, especially a more intimate one like the CCR, I'd rather there were fewer people there - I don't want everybody else guesting in lots of people. So the same applies to me and I shouldn't expect to guest people in. If I want CCR access with family then we all fly First, or we go to another lounge. I'd much rather have to deal with that restriction that than end up with CCR being as busy as the American Flagship First lounges for all the times I'm travelling by myself and want a tranquil place to hide.