FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UK Citizens Global Entry Applications and Renewals Procedures & Timelines
Old Jan 24, 2022, 12:51 pm
AlanA

Originally Posted by LondonElite
Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but can you not access your email server from any other device? If you received an email from DHS at some point, it will have you number on it.
yes, did that through BT server, but as part of the perfect storm, there is a gap in my emails held there for 6 months in 2021.
what could go wrong has tbh

Originally Posted by TWA884
Did you save the personal key which you received when you created your login.gov account? It's the only way to regain access to your account if you lose your password or phone (if you have a cellular phone number associated with your login.gov account).

Please refer to the following thread:
no, it was done through Google Authenticator, which was on the old iPad app.
to transfer to another version of the authenticator, you have to do it manually, which I can’t do as the iPad is toast.
Had to buy another iPad, not happy last one only lasted 2.5 years and Apple don’t repair failed usbc ports

Last edited by TWA884; Jan 24, 2022 at 1:07 pm Reason: Merge consecutive posts by the same member. Please use the multi-quote function. Thank you.