FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Guide thread: Cv-19 ticketing, changes, rebooking, cancellation, open ticket options
Old Jan 23, 2022, 4:34 am
ISTFlyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by fil_87
One hint from my side: if possible, avoid calling the call center in Istanbul, they are mostly clueless. I called the Italian line instead (they answered from Romania) and everyone was so friendly and knew the ticket rules very well: they re-issued my new ticket in 24 hours, opening an award seat on a flight were award seats were not available anymore. TK had previoulsy cancelled my flight out of Riyadh and I asked the Italian line to re-book me on a different date & departure point (within the same geographical area of the original ticket)
As a clarification, all English speaking numbers despite you call Turkey, USA, UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc... is a connected to a pool system and there is no guarantee on where the agent you would speak would be located. Although yes, if you are speaking another language other than English, you might get better service.