FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Understanding/Using UA Electronic Travel Certificate & Future Flight Credit {Archive}
Old Jan 22, 2022, 9:37 pm
WineCountryUA
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by samplat
Having various issues with the UA site when trying to book flights using future flight credit. All works fine till I get past search form, and then just get the following:

We are unable to process your request. Please see the message below for details.

• No flight schedule could be retrieved using your search criteria. Please use the form below to start a new search.

I know the message is wrong as there are flights (UA and *A) that I was able to see earlier in the day using the same search. And there are several options so very unlikely they’re all full suddenly. ...
Others have reported this issue, it may eventually self-resolve

l Then told me it’s because I’ve made multiple changes on the booking and that it would have to be done manually.....
This also has come up from time to time

Suggest working out your desired itin online first and then calling versus hoping to get it to work online eventually.

Anyway to report this to UA IT so they can actually try to fix?
It has been ongoing for sometime so probably best not to have high expectations