FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pro-active Online Upgrade (POUG) tracking and discussion | 2022 / 23 thread
Old Jan 18, 2022, 6:45 am
NickB
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by marcokng
So I have flights booked to BCN in Feb and I checked yesterday to find that the return leg could be upgraded at £85. This morning, POUG was offered on MMB and it’s £175 even though the fare difference is only £85 on a new dummy booking I ran.

Is there a way of upgrading that leg at £85 instead of £175 now that it’s being offered to me?
See post 328 by ajamieson answering that very same question from me just a few posts further up (and also post 329 from me on the outcome).

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
Also, I would highly suggest to get the FTV on the phone with BA as the web form has a wait while on the phone vouchers are instantly issued.
As KARFA said, the FTV is issued within minutes (and a fraction of the time that it would take you to try and reach BA on the phone these days ) and normally in the form of an eVoucher that can be used online if the booking was for a plain vanilla one way or return ticket with no re-issue or other complication added to it..