FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Global Services Thread: Benefits, Questions, Experiences [2022]
Old Jan 5, 2022, 11:43 am
benewr

Programs: UA GS 1MM
Originally Posted by akhibhag

This is my boarding pass from an international flight a few weeks ago. While pre boarding wasn't an issue, I was just surprised to see boarding group 2 printed on the boarding pass.
I also had a bizzare experience while checking in. At the Airport they did have a dedicated counter for GS check in, but the ground agent simply refused to let me go use the counter, even after me saying multiple times that I was a GS ( his rationale because others ( premier members) are in line ( for premium check in, not GS). Anyhow, I went checked in and then ask the person behind the counter why I was allowed to use the GS counter and she was surprised to hear that. I asked for the station manager, who came within few minutes, profusely apologized for this ground agents behavior. He worked as a contractor, so the station manager summoned the contract companies supervisor to come talk with me. By then I was running late so just asked the station manager to reinforce the training for the ground agents.
where ! Where ! Where !