FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Lifetime Elite Status General Discussion [Master Thread]
Old Jan 3, 2022, 3:42 am
craigthemif
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Flyguye
Hi All,
I'm new to this forum. congrats to everyone getting their LT Plat status being recognised. Whilst I am still a long way off to reaching LTP, I do have some questions though. I have googled & googled but have yet to come up an answer. I'm hoping someone here who is a LTP can advise.
Here goes, assuming you achieve LTP member status in 2021 & it shows correctly in the Bonvoy app. In order to qualify for Titanium status in 2022, how many nights would you have to stay? Would it be 75 nights still or maybe 25 nights (assuming from Platinum to Titanium normally requires 25 nights ie from 50 nights to 75 nights). I hope someone can shed some light on this & apologies if it has been dealt with before, but I could not find it. Thank you & have a great 2022!!

regards,
Su
This isn't really the place, but you always have to do the full 75 nights to become a Titanium. No headstarts from any level of lifetime status.