FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AM : BCN - GRU $1200-$1400 RT Business (I Class)
Old Jan 1, 2022, 8:09 am
IstKong

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Originally Posted by MarkCron
Did anyone do this in Dec? Or anyone doing this in Jan?
I have scheduled in 3 weeks. And I am just wondering if I need covid test in addition to my vaccination proof to enter Brazil?
So any recent experiences would be welcome.
2. Passengers must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before departure from the first embarkation point. The certificate must be in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Brazil;
- passengers younger than 12 years;
- passengers with a letter issued by a doctor proving that the passenger is medically unable to receive the vaccine. The letter must be in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
3. Passengers entering or transiting through Brazil must have:
- a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point; or
- a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken at most 24 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
- This does not apply to:
- passengers younger than 2 years;
- passengers younger than 12 years and traveling accompanied by a companion. The companion must have a negative antigen or RT-PCR test result;
- passengers with two positive COVID-19 RT-PCR tests. The tests must be taken at least 14 days apart and the second test at most 72 hours before departure; and
- a negative or non-detectable COVID-19 antigen test taken after the last positive COVID-19 RT-PCR test; and
- a COVID-19 recovery certificate in English, Portuguese or Spanish showing that they are asymptomatic and fit to fly. The certificate must show the travel date.

You definitely need a test in addition to your proof of vaccination