FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AM: TIJ to Ciudad Juarez from $337 and earn 1909 MQDs
Old Dec 29, 2021, 6:37 am
DeltaGoldLass

Programs: Delta MM+ DM trusted traveler, goes, Marriott, IHG SPG. NH Hyatt, Hilton
A nice run ! For west coasters

Originally Posted by jfkeze
Since most US-Europe AM fares are non-bookable due to some AM issues, time to look at TIJ for some quick MQDs. This is a nice sale from Tijuana to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. You can even do this as a 1 hour turn and fly from Saturday night to Sunday afternoon. These fares book into I class which earn 40% of Distance as MQDs and 150% as MQMs.

TIJ-CJS would earn 7158 MQMs 1909 MQDs 5.66 MQD Ratio while Delta Diamond members would obtain 15270 RDMs, Platinum 13362 RDMs, Gold 12407 RDMs, Silver 11453 RDMs, Base 9544 RDMs

Sample Flights

Hi thank you for posting an Am run ! Do you know of any after march from JFK please? Of course Am is my current saving grace to remain DM.
thank you for your generosity
The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals