FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2021 edition
View Single Post
Old Dec 28, 2021, 1:45 am
DocS

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by m8_rotate
Just used advanced controls in ITA Matrix, and Alliance Oneworld, nothing out of the ordinary. The problem is I class fares are very limited, and the benefit and danger of posting them here is that they are snapped up very quickly. By the silent majority! On those dates probably only 2 -4 fares in I class, so only 12-24 seats at that price point over 4 months. I have expertflyer, but I am not proficient enough to check the fare buckets on those flights. I choose the BA option for the flights, but AA, Finnair, and Mulitple carriers were options also. Good luck on your quest.
Thanks for this - going to book a MAD to SFO/LAX with the family for later this year. It won’t be a TP run as the kids don’t cope well with multiple legs/weird hours and jetlag - so will be most direct options. Having found preferred itinerary on Matrix the same on Google flights is more expensive and only offers booking via AA at a lower price. I’m rusty on this and wanted to check - if I call BA and quote flight numbers should it price up as per Matrix quote? Would prefer to book with BA if possible. Thanks folks