FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hotel X Brisbane Australia - Vignette Collection Master Thread
Old Dec 27, 2021, 4:10 pm
jxd

Originally Posted by nicolas75
I agree, the hotel does not feel (on pictures) very luxury, and looks more like a 90s W hotel.

It seems Vignette has struggled to sign with properties.

Hopefully Vignette will have the capacity to sign with properties which are luxurious and have character, like the one which will open in Vienne.
What's worse is the lack of IHG recognition and service. No bottles of water in the room, no upgrades, no late check out. I tried asking for a later check out and they wouldn't budge past the 11am check out time. Service was also almost non existent. During check in there was no mention about the hotel facilities, local area, etc. It was just "chop chop go". Most of the staff just ignore you unless they're stuck in an enclosed place with you (I.e. the elevator). I've stayed at Holiday Inns that provided better services than this so-called 5 star hotel. It feels like this property just wants to ride on the IHG market but not providing any "rewards" to IHG members. Interestingly, there was no sign that this hotel was part of IHG (and/or Vignette Collection) throughout the hotel.