FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2021 Alaska Airlines *FLAME-FREE* Q&A Thread: All Welcome, New and Old!
Old Dec 24, 2021, 4:17 pm
mtofell

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by Finkface
Plus, it is definitely again the terms in the Contract of Carriage.
Ah, I love the education here.... I never knew there was such a thing.

Here's #7 D.: (bold is mine)

1. Duplicate, impossible/illogical, fraudulent, fictitious or abusive bookings and/or reservations, or bookings and/or reservations made by Passengers with no intention of being used, are prohibited and may be subject to cancellation. A duplicate or impossible/illogical booking includes, but is not limited to, bookings for the same Passenger on flights traveling on or about the same date between one or more of the same or nearby origin and/or destination (such as SEALAX and SEAONT or SNASEA and ONTSEA), or bookings with Connections that depart before the arrival of the inbound flight. Fraudulent, fictitious or abusive bookings are defined as any bookings made without having been requested by or on behalf of the named Passenger. Additionally, creating bookings to hold or block seats for the purpose of obtaining lower fares, Mileage Plan award inventory, or upgrades that may not otherwise be available, or to gain access to airport facilities, or to circumvent any of Alaska's fare rules or policies, is prohibited without prior authorization from Alaska.
I've been doing a lot of booking and and changing/canceling.... basically taking advantage of the "no change fees" policy since my schedule and needs change a lot. I'm now starting to wonder how much is too much? I have to think I'd get a warning if I were pushing it?

Anyone have experience with "discipline" from AS?