FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Certificates Are Being Extended?
View Single Post
Old Dec 18, 2021, 12:38 pm
fmkgb

Programs: AA PLAT 2MM, MR TITANIUM 2M, HH DIA, Hyatt EXP, BW DIA, IC AMB, IHG PLAT, UA GLD
Originally Posted by callmedtop
Twitter just offered me 3K Hyatt points for my expiring TSU on 12/31:

"The awards cannot be extended, but you can receive up to 3,000 points for each award expiring on 12/31/21. Would you like the points?"

Brutal - I said no thanks and will hope for something better post-expiration. 3K is paltry compared to the value of a TSU. Worth the risk IMO.
i tweeted hyatt concierge more than 90 minutes ago and noone has responded. (very few lounges open worldwide so where does Hyatt expect us to have used club awards?

1) is that the correct Twitter account to tweet regarding expiring Club Access Awards?
2) I know they are busy but how long should I expect to wait to receive acknowledgment today to discuss with them? (how long did you wait for response?)
3) anyone have any success with points or extension accommodation for expiring Club Access Awards? (I am explorist through M Club reciprocal status, stayed 12 nights this year including 5 from Chase cc and 3 chase free night awards).

Thanks in advance