FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MVP Gold 100K Tier - Features and Benefits (Pre-Launch)
Old Dec 15, 2021, 3:34 pm
jmmlaguna

Programs: UA G MM, AS 75K MVP, Delta Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Gold, PC Spire
What a mess!!!

I assumed everything was ok with my status; I have 135k miles (International J) and what appears to 24 segments on Alaska. I saw a story on TPG about folks receiving an email on December 10th (I received nothing). Called Tuesday and Customer Care said I was definitely 100k, saw this thread and figured I should tweet to get something in writing. The twitter rep comes back with I will not receive the status, called CC again and the rep (and their supervisor) said I am definitely going to be 100k (they said they are making a notation in my Mileage Plan account).

Alaska's tracking systems are such a mess, no wonder no one knows what is going on. They should have never instituted a new tier until the systems could accurately track what is going on. As an LA based (and occasional SAN) based flyer I feel that Alaska has basically given up on the market in Southern California (especially transcon). Thankfully UA is feeling generous towards frustrated California AS based flyers!