FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - eMed/Abbot BinaxNOW for US entry
View Single Post
Old Dec 15, 2021, 9:25 am
ctmike

Programs: AA PLT; DL Gold MDL
Originally Posted by FrontOfTheCurtain
Yes, we were staying at private island resorts which has no restrictions to be tested to go back to MLE via seaplane. If you are splitting your stay between resorts, like we did, a PCR test was required prior to the transfer from one resort to the other.

When you leave the country, you’ll need to fill out the departure formality form online to get a exit QR code (similar to what you did before entering the country). That form has questions about “does the airline require a PCR test?”, “does the destination country require a PCR test?”, “when did you have the PCR test done?” Upload the PCR test, etc. In my OCD world, the correct answers would be no for an antigen test but I pretended it said COVID test instead of PCR test and filled it out accordingly and did not have any issues at exit passport control.

The gatekeepers to get to passport control are the Qatar check-in counters. They will ensure you have the correct documentation. Be aware they will ask you to fill out the US Attestation Form and also the Qatar PCR Test Consent Form. Similarly for the PCR Consent Form I pretended it said COVID test. Where it asked for testing lab location I put “Telemedicine - Miami, FL” for eMed.

It helps if you get the forms and fill them out prior to the check-in counter as that really slowed the line as most folks did not have those forms and was filling them out at the counter.

I hope that helps.
Thank you. I also noted the exit form just notes PCR test, so glad you had no issues with proctored Antigen test, which I plan to do.