FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - US reopened on 8 November 2021 (& subsequent entry restrictions for non-citizens)
Old Dec 1, 2021, 7:34 am
84fiero

Programs: Tegridy Elite
Originally Posted by tr3k
Test availability is extremely limited. Currently in our area cvs tests are fully booked 3-5 days in advance. Any additional test requirements will easily overload the remaining availability.
Yeah there can be quite a backup at times in my area. Where my mom lives, a rural county, there aren't many options to begin with without needing to drive elsewhere, and it can get even more backed up there. Which also means the results come more slowly of course.

When I got my booster the other day at Walgreens I noticed the Binax home test display was gone from in front of the counter. I asked the pharmacist if they were out, she showed me they had 3 boxes behind the counter and wasn't sure when more were arriving. Walmart used to have a similar display that I noticed is gone last week, though I didn't ask if they had any in stock behind the counter. Though on a positive note she said they've been swamped with booster shot appointments.