FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UK arrivals - pre-departure, quarantine and post-arrival [currently no requirements]
Old Dec 1, 2021, 4:45 am
Sifu

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Hilton Honors Diamond, Virgin Flying Club Gold
Originally Posted by remaxmac
Thank you so much for the info and report on Hasu. My husband, son, and I are landing at LHR on Dec. 15 from the US for a Christmas trip to be with our daughter, and I'm planning to use them for their "emergency" day 2 test service. We'll probably UBER or take a cab from LHR with all our luggage, LOL. I'm tempted to book now to guarantee our spot, but I'm forcing myself to wait a little bit for any possible rule changes. I will keep an eye on their calendar in case they start to book up

I'm hearing rumors that the US is going to change their testing requirement to 1-day before arrival. Ugh. I hope not.
I guess it will boil down to whether the regulations stay beyond the “3 week period” or not. If they don’t, I imagine Hasu and other companies who are offering a quick turnaround will be the only ones around but if it extends beyond that especially with Christmas approaching, I can’t see why the bigger companies will not want to cash in on a “3 hour test”. I imagine it’s all down to logistics more than anything.

Saying that, I’m glad I made it into the US for Thanksgiving! It’s an incredible shame with all this uncertainty that’s going on and the news on all of this will not sit well even with the most comfortable of travellers!