FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton East Midlands Airport {GBR}
View Single Post
Old Nov 28, 2021, 10:50 pm
wizla

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by residentx
Hope you have a good stay. I recently stayed in a Double Deluxe Plus (what I booked and what I got). Not sure what was deluxe about it, let alone plus. The room was super hot, and the skylights mean you can’t get that much airflow, even though it’s really noisy outside, or see outside. The hotel puts pictures of these rooms having shower and separate bath. In actual fact it’s a shower over bath so I should’ve picked the standard room. It was clean and tidy though, if super super dated.

The hotel feels like those classic Stakis ones, with the leisure club just off reception. It has a nice feel to it but a little dated. The restaurant/bar area feels like a ‘spoons but about twenty times the cost. Food was OK and the service was rushed but still polite. Breakfast was really good, quality ingredients, friendly service and a good selection, way better than most non-London Hilton’s recently.

Car parking was £5, no mention of it being complimentary for Honors and no other recognition/benefit other than free breakfast.
Thanks…….yep I have stayed a couple of times here but not for a few years but very brief stays ( arriving late and leaving early) …..at least this time I will get to enjoy the facilities.