FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SUGGESTION BOX: How can we improve this forum?
Old Nov 16, 2021, 5:05 pm
Arsey00

Programs: BA GGL, AA PLT, VS-curious
According to the post above, this is not the right place for this thought, but I can't find anywhere that seems more appropriate.

Have we been Kondo-ed? I am finding FT more difficult to use since the recent decluttering. I actually liked being able to hover over a topic and see the small first post blurb, because not all topic titles are written as clearly as they could be and it was handy for figuring out whether I'd already read or might want to read that thread. It was also useful to see each poster's info at a glance to the left of each comment rather than having to click on names to see whether someone likely is reliable (number of posts, status with the program they're commenting on, location, etc.). I also preferred being able to select a page within a thread, particularly when reading very long threads. And I'm struggling to search within threads, although to be fair I could just be missing a new location for "search this thread," as I can't imagine that's actually gone, considering how frequently that's pointed out to people.

Am I alone?

Thanks, especially if I've posted this in the wrong place.