FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Has BA Ceased offering Armed Forces Discount?
Old Nov 16, 2021, 12:35 am
Sean_1650

Originally Posted by BarneyMcGrew
Dear BA forum members,

As per the t&c’s of the BA/Defence Discount Service (DDS) discount offer (and BA’s wider Armed Forces Corporate Covenant commitment), the discount is only available to members of the Defence Discount Service and/or HM Armed Forces/Ministry of Defence staff.

Sorry to have to say this, but I am receiving a number of PM’s/messages from people requesting the DDS/BA discount link/password who are obviously not DDS members or members of HM Armed Forces/MOD staff.

To be clear, if you request the link and/or password, you will be asked a question that only bona-fide DDS members can answer before you will receive the offer link/password details.

Alternatively, the link/password can be sent to an official MOD (@mod.gov.uk) e-mail address.

I am happy to forward the link/password details to entitled personnel once entitlement is established, but if you are not so entitled, please do not ask for it.

Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Barney.
Barney,
completely understand, I’m more than happy to answer questions about dds as I’m on leave and don’t have access to a Mod net terminal
Sean