FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Luggage, with very good wheels needed....
Old Nov 15, 2021, 8:19 am
Dread Pirate Jeff

Programs: Marriott Platinum. AA and UA as well, but I don't care about them anymore.
Originally Posted by sushanna1
I recommend a bag with two wheels as opposed to a spinner. Personally I like Eagle Creek's wheels but use a much smaller bag. Suggest looking at https://www.eaglecreek.com/shop/whee...ariationId=347
At first I was confused, because the last I had heard, Eagle Creek was going away by the end of they year... but then because of this thread, I discovered that Eagle Creek lives on!

That's excellent to learn and give my Monday morning a bit of a boost. I really like Eagle Creek and have a lot of their gear for travel, especially their ultralight organization products.

As an addition, I've used TravelPro for years, largely because I noticed that when I travel, almost all the aircrews use TravelPro, and knowing how much they drag those things around, I figured that was probably a pretty good endorsement. And I've been quite happy with their Maxlite luggage, a set I probably should update at some point, but I've been using my Maxlite 2 bags for years without any issue at all, and have checked or carried on for flights around the world for ... almost a decade now since I bought them.

Last edited by Dread Pirate Jeff; Nov 15, 2021 at 8:25 am Reason: Forgot to add...