FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is this a vacation? 17 flights in 2 weeks and 10 hotels (AA F/J, AC J/Y, CM J, LA PY)
Old Oct 28, 2021, 11:57 am
SKYEG

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
AC J YYZ-YYC

A330-300 New Config *** Equipment swap A330-300 Old Config

Seat 9A

Funny that we came back full circle and I ended up on this plane. We were delayed as the inbound aircraft was parked at the US departure gates... Not a good sign when even the flight crew can't get in.

Flight was fully stocked the same as the red eye with the “lunch” menu(630pm flight lol), blanket, mattress cover, pillow but no amenity kit. Just the overnight red eye got one. But oddly enough, I got headphones in this one. Not on the redeye. Inconsistency probably.

A333

Old classic AC pods. 1-1-1 Herringbone, weird layout. But comfy. This was my very first lie flat almost 10 years ago lol

proper menus

I know chef Park!

same options AC offered for years lol. They are both good though

Proper glasses. Hi American. You suck.

I actually got the Pasta, but was given the tenderloin too as extra. Amazing FA today.

The FA was fantastic. She was older and seasoned. On AA, it’s pretty consistent that the younger FA’s are not yet hating their jobs and grandfathered in from better days. On AC, it was the opposite. Her experience made her take meal orders based on status. Not just Super Elite where this is a benefit, but for 75K and 50K as well. I was appreciative of this, as there were non-revs that didn’t get their first meal choice, but all the elites did. Sure sign of experience, and in this instance the experienced FA’s win.

I was so tired I pretty much turned on classical music(my favorite in the air) and passed out the whole time after meal service. Food was solid, they are now doing coursed meals again. Not served on one tray. Bravo.

Landed in YYC, long walk from D gates back to A gate exit. Passed out for 9 hours straight.

I had 24 hours to get my covid tests done, haircut, do dinner with my +1 and have drinks with friends. Two of my buddies bought new whips(one is a doctor another made a few milli off coins this year) and brought them out. The guy with the M5 also has a Lambo, G63 AMG, Range Rover, S550 and C63 AMG too. He added another one to the fleet.... Staying out until 2am when I have 7AM flight wasn't a good idea in hindsight, but I was moving back to USA so we wanted to do a dinner.

RT-PCR test... RIP my throat

Fresh Fade Fridays

Steak. Lobster. And other things

Blurry pic Sums up the night. Brownie points if you're a watch guy and can guess what this is... hint S.O.B.B.

Whip #5 for my friend lol

Would you buy this over a lambo? Costs the same. Not sure most would.

Last edited by SKYEG; Oct 30, 2021 at 12:35 am