FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NAS Nassau airport questions, issues, lounge etc.
Old Oct 26, 2021, 3:40 pm
MisterBill

I had time to kill before my flight out of Nassau on Saturday, so I visited the Priority Pass lounge. I had low expectations based on what I had read but was pleasantly surprised when I was told that I had a $20 per person credit (it's not mentioned in the PP database nor had I seen it mentioned online). Yes, it's a room inside a store, but it was surprisingly pleasant. And the food was very good. I ordered the chicken nuggets and fries, mozzarella and a bottle of water, figuring I'd be at $40 (the prices posted in the menu here are not including VAT and I was not sure how much the water cost). My bill came out to $40.81, and they did not make me pay the 81c. I have subsequently read complaints that their drinks are expensive, and they do not tell you the price in advance, but that did not bother me since all I got was water.

Menu

Chicken Nuggets and Fries - There were a bunch of nuggets under the fries, and it was real chicken, not pressed like in fast food nuggets

Mozzarella - excellent quality!

Last edited by MisterBill; Oct 26, 2021 at 3:45 pm