FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IAD Polaris Lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..
Old Oct 23, 2021, 8:07 am
autobahnal

Location: New to BWI as of 2021; say hi if you're in the area!
Programs: UA GS
Originally Posted by Kmxu
I had less than two hours in the lounge. I stopped by restroom first. Then I asked a server for private dining area. Eventually, an assistant manager guided us in. There were very few people in the dining room with two servers. The soup and tiny bit came very quickly. But chicken and salmon came out after 30 min waiting. The ramen soup came out in ten min after order. The total time in the dining room was about 80 min. I spent about 20 min for the shower, which was excellent. However, I had to ask for toothbrush and toothpaste.
I did not have time to sample the drinks except for two glasses of red wines. I did not check the buffet area, either. Three hours may be minimal to fully enjoy the lounge.
Cheers.
Balloons are still on display! But the entry is very small.
Very spacious lounge!
Here is the cocktail menu, but only I had red wines.
The pumpkin soup was very good, not too sweet. The small but was good. Took about 5 min to get both served.
There was four people in the dinning room at 4 pm. There were less than ten after I left after 5 pm. It was difficult to find the dinning area, which is private.
The chicken dish was so so, but salmon was very good.
The ramen was very bad. A clear soup should be better. It was too sweat.
The shower is very nice.
Thanks for the great report and pics!

Just curious -- you didn't happen to take a pic of a floor map, did you? (If they even have something like that)