FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion Lounge SFO [Opened 6 November 2014] (2013 - 2021)
Old Oct 20, 2021, 12:36 am
ContinentalFan
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United, American, Delta, Hyatt, Hilton, Hertz, Marriott
Originally Posted by Napagoer
Visited the lounge on 10/11, no line to get in at 11am, lots of seats available. Lunch was ready at 11:15, but I was shocked at how bad the food was. The chicken was very bland, and the broccoli salad left much to be desired. Most folks were sticking with the white bean soup, which was ok. The spiced vegetables were the best tasting item offered. Wine tasting was very nice, though it is set up behind 4 2-top tables, so a bit of a squeeze to get the tastings. This was by far the worst CL, in terms of food, that I've been to. DEN and PHL were much better.
There was a pretty long line when we exited the lounge at 12:30pm.
You're fortunate. I paid my third visit to the SFO lounge in as many months. Once again, there was a line to get in; I wasn’t able to visit the club. The only good thing about the timing is that my card is up for renewal this month; I’m not planning on renewing. Getting people to drop the card helps solve the crowding problem. It’s a win-win! 😊