FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sin-hnl?
Thread: Sin-hnl?
View Single Post
Old Nov 5, 2004, 11:04 am
paffendorf

Programs: BA[G], SQ[G], TK[G], DL[PM], EY[G], AF[S], IC[Amb], HH[G]
Originally Posted by glam
Hi didn't feel right posting a new thread so am asking the questions here. I hope you guys are able to help me. I have 2 questions. 1st question is according to my itinerary below

5th Jan 05 SIN-HNL NH
20th May 05 HNL-SIN NH
1st Sep 05 SIN HNL NH
20th Dec 05 HNL SIN NH
15th Jan 06 SIN-HNL NH or UA

Do I qualify for KF Silver? That's all the travel I'll be doing in 2005 as I'll be studying in Hawaii. Booking class is M on NH.
According to *A mileage calculator
5/1
SIN NRT NH 3311miles
NRT HNL NH/UA 3831miles

20/5
HNL NRT NH/UA 3831miles
NRT SIN NH 3311miles

1/9
SIN NRT NH 3311miles
NRT HNL NH/UA 3831miles

20/12
HNL NRT NH/UA 3831miles
NRT SIN NH 3311miles

Total: 28568 KF miles... ^ You'll be KF Silver

[/quote]2nd question is I might be able to squeeze some travelling in during the 3 months I'll be back in Singapore, any advise on how to qualify for KF Silver if the answer for question 1 is that I do not qualify. Another thing is during the 3 months I do no mind spending some money to qualify for PPS, are you able to advise an itinerary departure from SIN that will qualify for the 25 sectors needed and the likely cost? Somewhere ard S$6k?? If you can advise an itinerary that qualifies for the 25 sectors at a lesser cost, I'll be really grateful.
Thanks in advance and I really love this forum, it's really informative...[/QUOTE]

AFAIK, there is no single round trip (with only one destination) making you able to earn 25 sectors departing from sin in BUSINESS. By the way, PPS sector are only for BIZ/1ST travels:-)
I suppose that best choice for you could be Round The World with SQ in Biz Class but i'm not sure you'll get 25 PPS sectors (without a complex RTW).