FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GHA Discovery - New Program 2021
View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2021, 7:20 am
onetouchpass

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, GHA Titanium, AA Platinum Pro
FAQ for reference:

https://visit.discoveryloyalty.com/faq/

Highlights:

Will my current tier level roll over into the new programme?

Gold
If you are currently Gold level and have stayed at a DISCOVERY hotel within the last three years, you will roll over to our enhanced Gold level. If you are currently Gold and have not stayed with us within the last three years, your new status will be Silver.

Platinum and Black
If you are currently Platinum level, your tier status will remain the same and will be extended through the end of next year (2022). If you are currently Black level, you will remain at the same tier level under the new tier name Titanium. Your status will also be extended through the end of next year (2022).

Stay tuned for new ways to reach or maintain elite status for 2022!

Will my Local Experience awards roll over into the new programme?

No, Local Experience awards will not roll over. Any Local Experiences not redeemed by 21 November 2021 will be replaced with an exciting new benefit of the same value that offers more flexibility. Stay tuned for more information!

When will my hotel spend start counting towards my tier level?

Spend will start being used as a criteria for tier level advancement beginning in 2022.

The Local Experience awards are what set them apart from other programs, and looks like that's at risk of significantly changing...