FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Hotel on Mauritius?
View Single Post
Old Oct 7, 2021, 2:28 pm
Smiley90
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by vuittonsofstyle
If you want to avoid little kids, then Mauritius is probably not for you, as it is extremely child-friendly, with some of the best kid's clubs in the world. However, I find that Constance Le Prince Maurice is the most adult of all the resorts - very stylish and yes, with a large swimmable pool. The Villas have small private plunge pools, too. It is a much smaller property than most, with fewer rooms/suites, so this helps in terms of intimacy and elegance.

Anantara is very new, but is extremely well done. However, i think it is more family-friendly than Le Prince!
We'll be in SA anyway, so the hop to Mauritius was palatable for my SO, who'd refuse to step onto a small sea-plane. We're also looking at Mahe (just the main island), but AFAIK the main draw of the Seychelles is island hopping, so to me it feels wasted to go to the Seychelles and then just stay on Mahe. So saving that for another time and going with Mauritius this time. This will be a September trip, so hopefully all the kids will be in school! Thanks for the info, we'll focus on Prince Maurice then! Though the Shangri-La beach looks very tempting, I have to say... (And the Virtuoso benefits obv.)