FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SQ Girls Hotel sighting
View Single Post
Old Nov 3, 2004, 5:17 pm
B Watson
In Memoriam

Location: Grand Rapids, MI USA UA 1K, AA EXP 1MM, SQ PPS, BA GOLD, Hyatt D, Hertz Plat and AMEX Cent
I am posting the PM sent to me by adamwebster as per my previous comment

Hi,

Perhaps I did overreact in my posts on the SQ Girls Hotel Sighting thread. However, I believe that civility was maintained by both sides throughout the discussion and sincerely hope that I did not cause offense to anybody.

In fact I quickly deleted a post of mine that originally served little purpose other than to antagonise another. I apologise if anybody was able to read that before clear thinking returned to my head.

I concede that the 'too inhumane' comment was melodramatic but after once again reading the 'delusional' reference I feel both confident and comfortable in standing by each and every word.

I do regret B Watson's decision but respect and understand the need to close this thread. Please rest assured that it was never my intention to force this closure. I have yet to come across a bad member of our community and hope that no contributor personally thought that I was calling into question their integrity or good nature.

The crux of my posts were my disappointment at B Watson's apparent disregard for the legitimate concerns of a previous poster for the safety of the SQ Girls. For this I can not apologise.

To be honest, I did not feel the need to have the last word in this discussion but thank B Watson nonetheless for affording me this opportunity.

Many thanks,

adamwebster