FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Guide: MIA / Miami International Airport, MCT / Connection, etc.
Old Sep 26, 2021, 6:56 am
Global321

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Thank you all who were kind enough to advise me - and I have done what you said and booked a 5.50 departure to LAX and moved the EYW (sorry about my typos!) to a couple of hours later so that the wait would not be too long. There are some most pleasant Lounges in which we as BA Golds can wait and the flight gets to LAX at about 20.30 so we can drive up to Palm Springs on quieter roads.

This is what is so priceless about FT - you Boys and Girls tell me as it is. AA show it as a proper connection if on the same PNR - I had my doubts. What you Gentlemen will not fully appreciate is that running around in heels is not my idea of a fun time. I have better things to do that ruin a pair of Jimmy Choos - if that reference means anthing.

Enough frivolity, this is the AA Forum! Tell me do they have a Flagship Lounge?
In Miami there is a Flagship Lounge, a Centurian Lounge, and if you have Priority Pass with the restaurant option, two restaurants. (And of course a few Admiral's Clubs)