FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UK arrivals - pre-departure, quarantine and post-arrival [currently no requirements]
Old Sep 9, 2021, 10:50 am
KARFA
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Nayef
I did understand DaveS's reply, but I'm wondering if the PLF states she's exempt from testing requirements, will the airline still ask her to produce payment confirmation for the tests despite the PLF stating she's exempt from testing? I ask because TIMATIC and Traveldoc don't clarify this point and they just say that payment confirmation for the test must be presented with few exemptions, none of which include landside transit.

And no, she wouldn't qualify as fully vaccinated per the UK program. Plus, she's also not staying overnight; she has a five-hour layover and has to get from terminal 2 to terminal 3.
Thanks for the details. I couldn’t find them in your previous posts and they help to clarify what the advice should be.

As it’s same day it’s extremely unlikely an airline is going to start demanding she should have a day 2 test. The problems on that point have more been for those doing overnight connections.

if she is concerned then just have the details of a day 2 test she could book on the day at check in - but I emphasise she won’t need it.