FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HotelSlash "Early Access"
View Single Post
Old Aug 26, 2021, 9:27 am
AutoSlash
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by aquanine
Feedback: I like that the cancellation policy is very upfront, and that it identifies when rates must be prepaid. The autofill takes awhile. The rate was good - about the same as a Priceline "limited time offer" but HotelSlash was free cancellation while Priceline was not. It would be nice to know if I needed to use a card with no foreign transaction fees or not for this foreign hotel. My first card got rejected for some reason, so I had to use a second card. As far as I can tell, there is no way to sign up without going through the request flow which was a bit confusing because I wanted to apply the FTEARLY access code. And when signing up through the FTEARLY access code I saw the message thanking me for being a Flyertalker, but since I wanted a 2 bed, I edited preferences to be for multiple beds, but when that returned to the request quote screen I saw the message thanking me for being a Flyertalker had disappeared and that FTEARLY had disappeared from the web url. Hopefully the code remains applied to my account, since I don't believe there is a way to check.
Anyone who requests a quote on a hotel during this period is automatically signed up and will be on the "forever free" plan, so no membership fee will even be charged in the future.