FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Missing / incorrect flight activity (SQM/SQS/SQD/Aeroplan, November 2020 onwards)
Old Aug 23, 2021, 1:33 pm
MaHa

Originally Posted by Adam Smith
When you said "paid business class", did you originally purchase a business class fare (which should have been in J, C, D, Z, or P classes), or did you purchase an economy fare and subsequently purchase an upgrade either through the bid upgrade program or a last-minute upgrade at check-in?

If you purchased a business class ticket, you will probably need to write in to AC customer service via the web form (since you've already been credited for the flight, if you use the tool in the wiki, it will likely say you've already been credited). If you purchased an upgrade, the T&C of both of those programs state that mileage earning remains as per the original fare purchased, so you're likely not entitled to anything more than what you've received.

Either way, please let us know. If you were indeed credited for a Standard T fare after having purchased a J cabin fare, that would be bizarre.

Definitely didnt purchase an upgrade
I decided to call in.

I didnt realize that my original flight was paid economy Class K on one segment and one segment paid Class J. ( Aug 14 YOW to YYZ, overnight, then Aug 15 YYZ to YYC). My first original segment flight got cancelled so when I got to the airport, the agent had to change my ticket because AC decided to automatically rebook me Aug 15 direct YOW to YYC but I had no hotel in YOW for the night. The agent said this got me booked both Class K with business upgrade (and shows up as Class T on my app for some reason), so they are going to be crediting me Class J on YYZ to YYC, just have to wait 5-10 business days.

Thanks for your help.