FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near London, United Kingdom {GBR}
Old Aug 14, 2021, 9:58 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I can see the convenience of going to a show and then being 10 minutes walk to your room. I think the one to add potentially to the list is the Trafalgar. If you're ok to pay extra for a decent breakfast I think I'd go for the Bitmore, alternatively pay for a better room at the Waldorf. Ideally you would want the Conrad in the location of the Waldorf. For the Waldorf or Trafalgar then you've got heaps to see and do on your doorstep that you wouldn't notice a tube strike. Trafalgar hasn't got a lounge, but it's somewhat more affordable than normal for mid August (OK, so that means expensive rather than very expensive) and the location is really good, some rooms are a bit small, when there are others at the same room rate which are noticeably bigger.

Have a great trip to London. I think the weather will be OK rather than good or terrible, but more sensible than Kentucky!