FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - COVID19: Testing (and vaccination) Requirements to enter India
Old Aug 11, 2021, 12:16 am
Traveller121

Originally Posted by travelnewbie
Thanks for this. I filled in my self declaration form along with an upload of my RT-PCR TEST and trying to fill in my exemption form but my exemption form is not showing options for RT-PCR testing. Did I miss something? I am flying from USA to Mumbai. Any advice/input will be great thanks.
On Lufthansas website this is the info regarding flying to India, not sure if everything is applicable to you.

FOR ALL PASSENGERS TRAVELLING TO MUMBAI* (ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS):

Please go through the detailed guidelines on the following link. You can also find the exemption criteria to the below requirements on this link HERE

a. All passengers, even if fully vaccinated need the negative RT-PCR report before boarding the flight.

b. All passengers (except those listed here) arriving/transiting from Europe will be subjected to mandatory institutional (hotel) quarantine at their own cost for 07 days. On day 7, the passengers will be subjected to a self-paid RT-PCR test.

c. If the passengers are found positive/symptomatic on arrival or on day 7, they will be shifted to designated isolation facilities/ hospitals as per the local government’s directives.

d. If passengers are found negative on day 7, they will be discharged from institutional quarantine and sent for mandatory home quarantine of 07 days.