FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Issuing Tourist Visas from July 12
View Single Post
Old Aug 5, 2021, 3:06 am
windonwaters

Originally Posted by Silly19
Take 2 with my CA Personal Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record and this time the rejection/return to action response was “THE BAR CODE ON YOUR VACCINATION CERTIFICATE SHOWS NO DATA FOUND. PLEASE UPLOAD A VALID VACCINATION CODE. THANK YOU”. Clearly they do not like my CA QR code. I’ll try adding the CVS document for 3rd times a charm.

On a side note, with the bars in Athens allowing inside seating with proof of vaccination, when my CA QR code was scanned nothing popped up either.

The mission continues.
I have the same issue. I have a upcoming long 14hr layover in Doha connecting to ATH. I only have the CDC vaccination card & CA digital vaccination card. Apparently the California digital vaccination card can only be scanned by specific app.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/health/a...d-16343641.php

CA digital vaccination certificate is designed to provide privacy, but now that privacy protection seems to affect the travel permit application.

Oryx hotel is fully booked until next month, so that's not even an option, and I really want to be able to get out of the airport and get a hotel for the night.