FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flight Passes for Business
View Single Post
Old Aug 3, 2021, 1:49 pm
canadiancow
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by taupo
https://fp.aircanada.com/wallet/serv...R/317LC0000130Traveller Eligibility
  • Each Eligible Business is responsible for all designated travellers using their pass ("Eligible Traveller"). Eligible travellers must be employed or retained by the Eligible Business or by the Eligible Business' subsidiaries or affiliates, and whose purpose for travelling are business activities related to such entities and whose travel costs hereunder are being paid directly by the Eligible Business.
Does anyone have first hand experience with this pass?
I am wanting to know how strict AC is with the traveller eligibility.

Four members of my clan (myself included) are now needing to travel back and forth to YVR ex YLW and the Latitude 30 flight credit would be perfect.
The employer would be by CCPC of which I am an amployee.
I could technically hire my wife and kids but would prefer not to unless it is becomes vital to AC.
I know people who have done what you're looking for.

I think AC's concern is that you would buy a 30 credit pass and then sell credits to strangers at some markup. Then they wrote the terms, never imagining a family might want 30 credits for themselves.

I've looked into business passes a few times, but there was never much (if any) per-credit savings over a 1 or 2 person pass (so 4 people bought 2-3 passes instead of sharing a business pass).