FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska photos
Thread: Alaska photos
View Single Post
Old Jul 30, 2021, 4:19 am
Seat 2A
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Originally Posted by pjs
Finally headed to Denali next month. Hope you are our shuttle driver on 8/21 9am
Thanks, pjs! We have a new bid coming up affecting schedules from August 18th onward. I don't know what I'll get yet (bidding is based upon seniority) but I generally try to book late morning runs - as in 9:30am - 1130am departures. I just had a PhD professor with a group of 16 who rode my bus today ask if there's any way she can get on my bus next year. Quite the compliment but, alas, I have no idea what I'll be able to bid next year or what my days off will be. In the meantime - most FTers who've visited here could care less. As long as they can get a seat, that's the main thing. Whether I'm their driver or not has no more relevance a jar of two month old expired date mayonnaise. As a 27 year veteran of the park road I beg to differ but be that as it may, the park generally speaks pretty well on its own behalf and I think that for most the most important thing is getting a seat that suits their time requirements. As to the driver - well, one hopes for the best.

Last edited by Seat 2A; Jul 30, 2021 at 4:35 am