FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2021 Alaska Airlines *FLAME-FREE* Q&A Thread: All Welcome, New and Old!
Old Jul 17, 2021, 4:36 pm
ziggy29

Programs: AS, AA, BA, HH Gold, Marriott Gold, National EE
I have a question about real world experience with AS Lounge day passes when you have a connection.

If I fly first class or buy a day pass ($25 with the credit card), that does give me access to the lounge in the connecting airport, right? For example, if I fly out of PDX and have to connect in SEA, if I use the pass in PDX it would still be good in SEA? I think it should, since I am reading this about the lounge:

• A day pass can be used to access any Alaska Lounge location within 24 hours of the time of redemption. The day pass is not valid at partner lounge locations.
That suggests that if I fly F or buy a pass, it should be good at any AS lounge for 24 hours (or at least the same day in the case of flying on a paid/awarded F fare). Is that right? If I fly on a paid/awarded first class fare in PDX and use the lounge in PDX, I could use the lounge in SEA on the same day in the hypothetical example I gave? (It really is hypothetical now. Just wondering for the future.)