FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL In Flight Service Changes during COVID-19 (Consolidated Thread)
Old Jul 17, 2021, 1:12 pm
MCO Flyer

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by fly747first
According to AMEX, they have had an overwhelming number of backcharge requests against DL recently. Can't say I'm surprised. At least I have never opened a backcharge for an international F or J ticket but if DL is choosing to outright lie about its products and services, I don't have an issue letting AMEX know.

It's ridiculous how DL is trying to convince us that serving meals on short transatlantic flights to Basic/Main pax won't bring Covid and yet doing the same to F pax on longer domestic flights such as ATL/JFK - ANC will lead to infection. Please!
I’d also assume DLs dishonest is also affecting AMEX and their cobranded DL credit cards. Right now, DL still has yet to return to their normal zoned boarding process and is still boarding back-to-front months after ending seat blocking while not honoring DL AmEx cardholders their priority boarding benefit that is guaranteed in the DL cards current terms and conditions.