FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - QF WP goes to the wild wild West (PER): FT meet-up
Old Oct 27, 2004, 6:38 pm
QF WP

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Talking QF WP goes to the wild wild West (PER): FT meet-up

OK, I have finally been able to organise my trip to PER, so it goes like this:

Sunday, 31 October

QF663 BNE/ADL Dep 13.05 Arr 16.20, connecting to
QF595 ADL/PER Dep 16.45 Arr 17.30

I might not have much time for HP's in BNE and ADL, howerver if any PER based FT'ers have nothing planned for Sunday night, come out to the PER QP. As a Plat, I can get two non-flyers in..so perthite, StevePER, et al; are you around.

Alternatively, I am in PER until Wednesday. I am staying at the Perth Parmelia Hilton (great rate thanks to Hilton Diamond Club, $189 - my 20% discount = $151.20 per night). Other than working 8am to 6pm across the road in London House, I have no night-time plans; so drinks/dinner on either Mon or Tues can be arranged if that suits people better.

Returning on QF776 PER/MEL Dep 17.20 Arr 23.55 (as I didn't want to grab the red-eye to BNE) and overnighting in the MEL Hilton Airport. Then the early morning QF604 MEL/BNE Dep 07.05 Arr 08.10; to be picked up by Mrs QF WP and go straight to work.

Thanks to QF, all in K class except BNE/ADL in H...still, nice SC and FF points earning trip. Got a very good deal on that as well

so where are all the PER-based FT members???