FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Food & Beverage - Business Class - North America (Jul 2021 - ???)
Old Jul 14, 2021, 11:34 am
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
As a few of us have noted - with and without photos - the Texas Chicken is still there. From another thread:

Originally Posted by EdmFlyBoi
116 yesterday was Texas chicken (again). I'm really not sure I understand why they can't vary the menu a bit. The flight was full in J.

Thanks to @mimo123 who posted a link to an interesting article in the Premium Economy meal thread, I noted some comments from Andrianna Pischos, manager of catering product design at AC.

I always assumed the Texas Chicken has been served on every afternoon eastbound transcon since December because AC bought a lifetime supply from somewhere. Well, she said "we look at what can be sustained from a supply chain perspective", so.....

Best line in the article was "Pischos says that Air Canada does have plans to launch new food “enhancements” later this summer". (ok, maybe AC FT has affected my ability to see the word "enhancement" in a positive light. LOL)