FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Extensive Hold Times during COVID-19 (consolidated thread)
Old Jul 12, 2021, 9:53 am
SamirD

Programs: SPG, AA, United
Originally Posted by diburning
Is there a line to call to reach someone who handles SkyMiles? I had a flight credit incorrectly. I booked flights last year with Delta Gift Cards, which I then had to cancel due to the pandemic, and the credits that the system generated were broken due to the payment type, so they had to manually reissue them. When I used them last month I wasn't credited the MQMs, MQDs, or SkyMiles for the portion paid for by the credits.\

I sent them a message on the contact form on the website a week after the flight credited. That was close to a month ago. I didn't receive any sort of response or fix.

Gold Medallion, if that helps. I'm not in a huge hurry. I'd rather wait until they're done with the wx and schedule change crowd before I call in.
I'm glad you posted--I forgot that I had emailed them about an incorrect skymiles credit about a month ago too. Them not fixing or replying to that also has swayed my spend to AA...