FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - QR Al Mourjan Business Class Lounge
View Single Post
Old Jul 6, 2021, 10:11 am
IAN-UK
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by Traveller999
I just came across the T&Cs for purchasing access to the AM lounge, as it popped up in my booking in the "R" class or infamous ;-) named "Classic Fare".

.... Lounge access is included free of charge for all Business and First Class passengers as well as eligible Frequent Flyer Programme members.....

This makes me a little bit smile...because we know "the execution" is different ;-)

Originally Posted by realgaga
This isn't a case of rule vs reality, but simply that QR didn't update this page with the conditions of the new fare families.

Absolutely!! It's quite clearly unreasonable to expect QR to align the information it presents to passengers with terms and conditions of service published elsewhere.

The airline's marketing team is headed by busy executives with little time to to worry about accuracy, clarity and associated pettiness. Much of their energy appears devoted to emailing me daily about amazing opportunities which sadly prove illusive.

Butthey've recently achieved the unimaginable - launched a promotion which delivers what is promised, and which actually works, hitch-free [YMMV]: so give them a break!