FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion Lounge DEN [Opened 1 February 2021]
Old Jun 9, 2021, 11:37 am
Flying Machine

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by DENDave
At the lounge this morning in DEN and it seems most if not all seating restrictions have been lifted. A lot fewer than last time anyway, and the few signs I see are on out of the way tables making me think they forgot them as there seems to be no logic on why those would be blocked and not others.

No wait to get in. It's busy here, but still open seats even with a few blocked. Food is self-serve now, too. I do wonder if they're understaffed, though. A lot of uncleared tables, coffee machine is out of milk/beans, etc. Still, a solid experience overall (good food, friendly staff, etc.).
Nice to know! I had a enjoyable few hour stay last month . Really open space, happy to hear that the food is self serve. I’m pretty sure they’re aware of the crowds and will staff accordingly. Every time I’ve ever asked for some thing i.e. coffee machine out or whatever within the network they’ve always been prompt to take care of it. Glad to hear it’s getting back to normal!