FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Missing / incorrect flight activity (SQM/SQS/SQD/Aeroplan, November 2020 onwards)
Old May 17, 2021, 5:56 am
EdmFlyBoi

Programs: AC SE100K 1MM, FB Platinum, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by jdj84
Having the same problem. Been flying YLW-YVR-YXJ-YVR-YLW but only the YVR-YXJ-YVR segments post. Then after waiting the 8 days to submit, the system rejects them, saying they’re already posted, but shows the YVR-YXJ flights in the rejection email. I tried emailing them to super elite and Aeroplan, got rejected again as they were just putting it through the system. Kept emailing asking a person to actually look at them, and finally got a response in April that it would take 10 weeks. Some of these flights were at the beginning of February, and won’t know if I get credit for them until almost July?! It’s crazy. I thought maybe the issue was because of using a flight pass, so I booked a regular ticket (biz class), and see that once again, only the YVR-YXJ portions posted. Working towards super elite again, and it’s incredibly inconvenient to have to fight for half of my segments, and wait 3-4 months to find out if they’ll even credit them.
I am starting to wonder if the system does not credit the miles for a back track that would normally not be offered as a legitimate connection but is allowed on a flight pass. You're example of YLW-YVR-YXJ would be a possible example of this as would mine of YYC-YVR-YYZ. The system seems to think it has already been credited as the YYC-YVR segment comes back as the YVR-YYZ segment. I guess I will wait to see what AC/Aeroplan says as I was instructed to send an email to the AC Aeroplan credits department.